Friday, August 12, 2011

Emergency

This is the example of the worst kind of spam or phishing . My apology to any who received this .I have tried to get this scammer delisted . I leave it on the site as a illustration for everyone to be cautious There is no emergency -this is not me -let the spammer rot in hell

Editor


Hi

My regrets for this sudden request, I have been involved in a robbery during my trip London. I got mugged and all my belongings cash, mobile phone and credit cards were all stolen at gun point.  I need your help as am trying to raise some money.

I've made contact with my bank but they are not providing a fast solution. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of this predicament, will pay back once I get this over with.

Please let me know if you can assist me in anyway so i can forward you details to effect a transfer. You can reach me via email or the hotel's desk phone 08495950777



Thanks.

--
Hollecrest & Associates Inc  -"Turnaround Consultants"  .

Sunridge Lodge   "Back to Eden"  Quality 24/7 care
261 Oakhill Drive, Brantford  backtoeden.ontario@gmail.com
"Building elder peer communities that are cozy,caring and comfortable" -

Brant Positive Action Group  "a positive community affirmative action group"
promoting goodwill and timely cost effective creative solutions to enhance the competitive well being of Brant, Brantford and Six Nations 


1 comment:

siegfried said...

This is a discusting hack by an discusting unpricipled hacker.

Ignor this and learn from it -be careful when an asshole hacks into your e-mail . Sorry for the inconvenience readers and friends