Sunday, May 01, 2005

Winnipeg Sun Letters: Letters Great reason to change- summary of events

Winnipeg Sun Letters: Letters: "Liberals betrayed trust
Paul Martin a champion of truth? I hardly think so.
I spent a good deal of the past couple of days reading opinions on and listening to debates respecting the timing of a federal election. There was a wide variety of opinion expressed as to whether an election should be now or later and why.
The debate made me uneasy although at the time I could not understand exactly why.
Reviewing some of the commentary, I think I have the answer.
Several participants referred to something called 'voter fatigue,' citing concurrent provincial elections and suggesting that people did not want to be bothered with another election, having just been subjected to a provincial and or municipal election. "

No comments: